February 21, 2011

In Brazil For A Day...

Yup, I'm in Brazil today!

Well, not physically... But technically I could be. And I am.


Confused?

I'm guest blogging today! :D


Beautiful Sarah at Them Pretty Colors invited me to do a guest blog post for her. And I was really excited about it. Especially when I saw who all the other guest bloggers are - all very well known ladies with awesome blogs.

Thank you, Sarah! :*


Take a look at the post I wrote for here HERE.


Sancion Angel Ariel


Thanks for stopping by!



_________________________________________
Song of the day: Smash Mouth - I'm a believer

12 comments:

  1. waw kok super!!! se veselim zate, post je super lakec pa božanski! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay !
    I am glad you loved the polish and that you liked being a part of the blogger week ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. čestitam curo!
    ovaj lak je nenormalno zgodan :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lak je prekrasen! <3 Pa čestitke. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ mancina: Najlepše hvala za podporo in prijazne besede! *hug*

    @ Sarah: I was really honoured to be a part of it! :*

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ nail crazy: Hvala ti! Lak je vsekakor krasen :)

    @ elchy: Hvala! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. thats a beautiful color!!! gonna check out the blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. @ Oreleona: It's a great colour!
    I hope you checked Sarah's blog and liked it :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful colour! Perfect winter-spring polish.

    ReplyDelete
  10. @ ingerzoektkamer: I'm glad you like it! And thanks for your comment :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. čestitam na tomu
    love the nail polish :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! I really appreciate it :)