March 27, 2011

Born Pretty Store Dotting Tools - Photos & Review

Ugh, I'm so late on this review... Set of dotting tools I'm reviewing today, was part of the package I received from Born Pretty Store for consideration.


Here are some pictures of 5pcs set of the 2 way dotting tools:








I have never used this kind of tools before, so I was a bit afraid it would be to hard for me to make a decent looking manicure with these, that the dots I'll make won't exactly look like dots etc. Oh, boy, I was wrong! These are so easy to handle and even beginners like me, can do some nail art by using them. (Well, I do need a bit practice, though *lol*).


You can find this set at the Born Pretty Store and it costs 4,74$.


Also, you can still use my code BIBASK31 to get 10% off your order!


********************


As you may know, I have two left hands when it comes to nail art. I tried to do some konading before and failed miserably. *lol*

But on the other hand, I just love polka dots and other sorts of dots manicures I've seen on other blogs and wanted it to try it myself. And since I have the dotting tools, I've decided to give it a go...


This is what came out (please, don't be to hard on me ;)):




I used P2 nail polish in Chic, Essence Colour&Go polish in Movie Star for the accent finger and above presented dotting tools. Altough it's far from perfect, I think it turned out just o.k. for the first time :)

I will definitely play with this set some more! :D


Thanks for dropping by!



***Disclosure: Some of the products in this post were sent to me by a company or PR for consideration.***

30 comments:

  1. I love the color combo! I think it came out great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice, I must get me some dotting tools xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. no tukaj se pa ne strinjam s teboj. meni je namreč barvna kombinacija in pikice na tvojih nohith nič drugega kot perfekcija =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. its perfect!! i love the color combination!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have them!
    Can't do without them now!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Čudovito! Kombinacija barv mi je zelo všeč, prav tako pikice!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tole izgleda prav super... od barvne kombinacije do izvedbe! <3 Bravo! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. super ti je manikura :-D
    ja obooooooožavam svoje točkalice ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is really pretty! Love the colour combo <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. it is pretty i love the color combo too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. @ GothamPolish: Thanks for your kind words!

    @ Nicole: They are very easy to use and you can create all sorts of manis :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. @ TrailerHood Chic: Thank you :)

    @ Mancina: Ti mi vedno pihaš na dušo! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. @ Silence is Loud: I'm sure you can do it 1000x times better *lol*

    @ rock-or-not: I would like to see some of your manis with them! Do you have a blog?

    ReplyDelete
  14. @ elchy: Hvala ti :))

    @ Tassa: Uh, če pride to iz ust take umetnice kar se tiče nohtov, mi je še posebej v čast! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  15. @ nail crazy: Hvala! Tudi jaz sem čisto navdušena nad tem "orodjem" :D

    @ Alaina: I'm glad you like it :)

    @ Tamara: Hvala :)
    Ti pa zadnje čase nič več nail arta ne ustvarjaš, ali se mi samo zdi?

    ReplyDelete
  16. @ Sharon: Thanks for your sweet words :)

    @ Oreleona: Thank you! All these nice comments are a motivation for some more manicures like this :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ma super so ti ratali! :)
    Jst mam tut to in je res enkratno za delat pikice pa vzorce, s tem delam tut tiste leopardje vzorce zelo lažje.
    Mam pa, ker sicer delam gelirane nohte. :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. love this kind of mani, simply but a big effect :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. @ NinaSafada: Jaz sem bila res presenečena nad tem, kako na easy se da naredit pikice :D

    Zakaj pa ne objavljaš (več) slik svojih nohtkov? ;)

    @ Saori: Thank you for your kind comment! It means a lot to me :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wauuuu, kakšna kjut manikura!!!Zelo všeč <3

    ReplyDelete
  21. @ .sparkle*: Hihi, najlepše hvala! *blush*

    ReplyDelete
  22. I have the blue one, I had no idea IT had brothers?..LOL! :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. @ Jackie S.: Yes, this is the whole family! *lol*

    ReplyDelete
  24. Nice mani! Awesome colour combo!
    I just used your discount code on born pretty! got some really lovely things on the way yay! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  25. @ Ash: Thanks for your kind words :) I didn't know that code is still active... I'm happy that it worked anyway :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. Wow, tole je pa super.
    Običajno mi takšne pikaste stvarce niso všeč ampak tale je pa nekaj posebnega in zelo všečna, sploh barve pašejo skupaj
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  27. @ MissDoll: Oo, najlepše hvala za te prijazne besede! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! I really appreciate it :)