March 25, 2011

NOTD: I Wish I Were At The Coa(s)t Azure

Since yesterday I've been rocking Essie's Coat Azure from their Spring 2011 Collection. This is the only polish from this collection I've ordered so far, but I do want two more - Kisses & Bises and Topless & Barefoot.


It's a lovely blue polish with subtle shimmer. It's very good pigmented and goes on like butter. I don't think I have anything like this in my collection.


Take a look at this pretty shade:







Did you get anything from Essie's Spring Collection?



____________________________________________
Song of the day: Iggy Pop & Kate Pierson - Candy

14 comments:

  1. I have this one too and love it! I've seen Kisses and Bises layered over a dark purple - it looked so stunning that I am thinking about getting this one too...

    ReplyDelete
  2. mislim da sam zaljubljena <3 morat cu pokusat slozit slican franken

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this color!
    And I live in the Cote d'azur ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this color! I didn't get anything til now but I will for sure get that polish.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Nola: I love how Kisses & Bises looks layered over dark shades too!

    @ Lalica: Hihi! :)

    @ Mancina: Ti pa je res všeč! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ Lendoxia: Bom spremljala na tvojem blogu, če ti uspe tak franken zmešati ;)

    @ Makeup and more: Res je! :)

    @ rock-or-not: No, really? I'm so jealous right now... :P
    Wanna swap houses for few days, a week maybe? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. @ nail crazy: :)

    @ myGloss: I think it's the only one that really stands out of this collection and sure worth to have it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. its a pretty blue color! i love how intense it is

    ReplyDelete
  9. How pretty! Feels like diving into a pool!

    ReplyDelete
  10. @ Oreleona: I agree, it's pretty! ;)

    @ Blusherine: Very nicely said :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! I really appreciate it :)