March 15, 2011

Surprise Finally Revealed!

You may still remember this box? Inside are some goodies for the winner of Monthly Contest - February:




Let's take a look inside, shall we?


- Manhattan Nail Polish 66G (Party Glam LE)
- Manhattan Nail Polish 47T (Party Glam LE)
- Manhattan Shine & Care Nail Polish




- Essence Colour & Go Nail Polish in Glisten Up!
- Essence Multi Dimension Nail Polish in Trendsetter (these two make great layering couple!)
- Konad Image Plate m80
- Oriflame Nail Butter




- Pair of earrings
- Key chain (both made by me)




- Set of various samples
- Oriflame Giordani Gold Eye Pencil in Midnight Blue (my favourite blue eye pencil)




And who gets all this stuff, you ask?



Congrats, Alaina! I hope you like the prize you won. :D

I'll send you an e-mail asap.



__________________________________________
Song of the day: Keane - Everybody's changing

8 comments:

Thank you for your comment! I really appreciate it :)