April 17, 2011

NOTD: Hard Candy Mr. Wrong

No way that this gorgeous could be Mr. Wrong! I got it in a swap package from Jackie and Holiday asked, if I could show the two Hard Candy polishes I got in that swap. So, Holiday, just for you: here is the first one - Hard Candy Mr. Wrong.

It's really hard to describe this colour - it's purple / silver metallic shade with golden micro glitter in it. Just awesome!


Take a look:







What do you think?


P.S. Since I had to upload the Picasa program again, I was thinking of changing my watermark on photos. Do you like it?



___________________________________
Song of the day: INXS - Heaven sent

11 comments:

  1. waw ful je lep! mogoče me malo na OPI brand new skates spominja. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Mancina: Tudi meni je noro všeč :D

    @ colorfulbottle: Hvala :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, that's so pretty! Looks really unique.

    ReplyDelete
  4. *drool* that soooo pretty!!!! now i can't keep my eyes off this!! ..<

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Nola: I think so too :)

    @ Silence is Loud: I'm glad I could help! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG!Fantasičen lak!! Noro lep! Novi podpis je super! Jaz sem tudi že malce naveličana svojega, ampak nimam ideje kaj storiti z njim.

    ReplyDelete
  7. @ Ulmiel: A ne da? ;)
    Pa hvala za komentar glede podpisa. Jaz sem pri tem vztrajala leto in pol, tako da je res že bil čas za menjavlo...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi <3
    All you nail-bloggers have inspired me, so I have opened a nail-blog too! It would mean a lot to me if you take a look (And leave a comment even if my blog is on norwegian) <3 Big hugs from Thea (PS: Sry my bad english!)

    http://hverdagsnegler.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! I really appreciate it :)