April 17, 2011

Random Ramblings, Vol. 002

I'm back with another "Random Ramblings" post :)


Yes, I'm still here and I'm so glad that I am. It's been a really weird week...

On Monday evening I experienced "cyber attack" or something - I was hanging on Facebook, just checking through what's going on, when all of a sudden my antivirus protection program goes crazy! For about 15 minutes it kept biipping and alarming about viruses and other cyber crap and everything I clicked didn't work. Somehow I managed to turn off the computer and that was it. It crashed. I hope I'll get all the pictures and some other files I had on that computer back.


On Tuesday my car needed a touch of a mechanic. "This is just getting better and better" I was thinking. Oh, yes!


On Wednesday morning I woke up with a marvelous headache and I had to go to school where I'm volunteering. When I got home I went straight to bed.


The headache continued untill Thursday. Of course, that day my phone just didn't stop ringing. O.k., I see that you called, I will call you back, you know. Do you really have to call me like 4 times in a row? Grrrr...


Ugh, enough rant...


********************


One nice thing did happen this week though... These babies arrived!





I won 5 AA polishes of my choice two or three month ago on Fashion Polish blog and they finally arrived :D

I was thinking I could do the American Apparel week or something, if you would be interested in :)


********************


One more thing... I was contacted by Sara of Fresh Air Fund and here's what she said:

"The Fresh Air Fund is in need of host families for this summer. Host families are volunteers who open their hearts and homes to children from the city to give them a Fresh Air experience that can change lives. If you could help to get the word out it would really help us place these wonderful children into a loving host family. It's only for up to two weeks, but it's an experience that can change their lives forever."

You can read more about it here: Fresh Air Fund.


********************


I did take some pictures during the week so there are few posts coming up soon...


Thanks for dropping by!

13 comments:

  1. moze tjedan :) jedva cekam vidjet ovu trojku u sredini prekrasno mi izgledaju ovako

    ReplyDelete
  2. uh upam da je murphy neha delovati z začetko novvega tedna. Lakci so pa noro hudi, čist podpiram AA teden! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Res navijam za tebe, da bo novi teden pol pozitivnih in lepih stvari =).
    AA lakcov si pa nebi mogla izbrati lepših =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Lendoxia: Na sredi je African Violet.

    @ Mancina: Heh, tudi jaz upam, da bo bolje :)

    @ colorfulbottle: Hvala za vzpodbudne besede :)


    Torej bo AA teden! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on winning. these polishes look lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats, they all look great! I'm looking forward to seeing your swatches :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooo kok sem ti fauš lakcev. Krasni so <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. @ Nola: Thanks! I will do my best with the swatches :)

    @ Ana: Hihi, hvala :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jao, nadam se da je loš tjedan napokon iza tebe i da ćeš spasiti slike sa kompa i ostale potrebne podatke :/ :hug:

    A što se lakova tiče, ajme, koje LJEPOTICE! Ako ti ikad dosade, sjeti me se molim te, odmah ću ih udomiti :D :D PREDIVNI!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh dear, zveni kot super teden. :( Upam, da je že bolje! Joj, AA pa zgledajo fantasično, komaj čakam Army Jacket swatch, ta je moj največji AA lemming. <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sorry about the horrors!! I bet the polish made up for it eh? x

    ReplyDelete
  12. @ the redhead: Hvala za vzpodbudne besede! :)
    Zmenjeno! Če se AA lako naveličam, jih pošljem tebi ;)

    @ Ulmiel: Hvala, je že bolje, ja :)
    Sem bila presenečena, kako zelo mi je ta lak v živo všeč.

    @ Ash-Lilly: Thanks! And, yes it did *lol*

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! I really appreciate it :)