June 29, 2011

Blush Fever

So... I went to see a doctor the other day about my "blush problem". After long conversation and lots of lab tests, he told me that I got something called "Blush Fever". Apparently it's not very dangerous or anything, but they don't have the cure for it yet. So, yeah, I guess I'll be buying more blushes and other cheek products.


Here is my ELF order that arrived on Monday:


Studio Blush in Candid Coral & Gotta Glow; Helathy Glow Bronzing Powder in Luminance


Swatches coming up soon!

4 comments:

  1. I'm so gullible that for a sec I believed you had some kind of blush allergy or something. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ marox79: Maybe I should add "Just kidding" sign at the end :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this Coral one! Very pretty for summer.

    Jayme @ Her Late Night Cravings
    http://herlatenightcravings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Jayme and Mendi: Oh, I just love coral blushes!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! I really appreciate it :)