June 18, 2011

Inika Light Reflect Highlighting Creme Photos & Swatches

Let's continue with photos and swatches of Inika Light Reflect Highlighting Creme.


Inika is Australian natural and mineral make up company. I've been eyeing some of their products for years now, seriously. But they're quite pricey, so I never bought anything untill now.


Let's take a closer look at Light Reflect Highlighting Creme!


Packaging:




Swatches - on the left heavy swatch and on the right blended out:




Heavy swatch:




Blended out:




This is my first creme (liquid) highlighter and first impression is very good. This creme feels very smooth and velvety while applying it. It blends out just easily too. I must say I was surprised how tiny the tube is, but you only need tiny tiny drop of this product for all the areas you want to highlight. The shade is sort of beige/peachy with golden sheen, very pretty.



Do you know Inika and their products?

4 comments:

  1. predivan je! obožavam kremaste highlightere.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Maybe: Mogoče katerega še posebej priporočaš?

    ReplyDelete
  3. wonderful blog! ^^
    HI!
    my name's martina and I come from Italy... I'd like you visit my blog and if you want... follow me! I wait you and your tips!
    kisses ^^
    marti

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ MartilaMi: Thank you for your kind comment! I will stop by at your blog too :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! I really appreciate it :)