June 17, 2011

Lily Lolo Mineral Shimmer In Stardust Photos & Swatches

As mentioned in my previous post, I bought some cheek products. Again.

Now, I have for you some photos and swatches of Lily Lolo Mineral Shimmer in Stardust. Come on, admit that the name alone is so lovely! Who wouldn't want some stardust on their cheeks or shoulders? (Sorry for my inner monologue - I'm just trying to justify this purchase to myself *lol*)


Lily Lolo is a popular UK brand of mineral make up. I have already posted swatches of some other Lily Lolo products I own, so clik on the Lily Lolo tag, if you would like to see some more :)



On to the pictures:






And swatches:







I really like this one - it's very fine milled powder, so easy to apply and blend. It gives you very lovely golden glow and you can used it under (or over) matte blush or bronzer too, to add some golden sheen to it. I must say, I just love golden highlighters, because of my warm skin tone these suit me well.



My dearest followers and visitors, have a nice weekend!



_____________________________________
Song of the day: Lipps Inc - Funky town

4 comments:

  1. We've got something for U:

    http://juntasperonorevueltas.blogspot.com/2011/06/premios-awards-todos-los-esmaltes-son.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ juantasperonorevueltas: Thank you for the award! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blazno imam rada Lily Lolo znamko, in res je, ime bi me lahko prepričalo v nakup, ker je super, ampak ne vem, kaj naj počnem s takim izdelkom. :( Bojim se, da bi ga narobe uporabila in potem bila ena velika hodeča katastrofa.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Ulmiel: Kako sem se zdaj nasmejala tvojemu komentarju! :D

    Drugače pa je tole kar multi uporabna zadeva - lahko po določenih delih obraza; kot senčilo; če ga zmešaš v losjon za telo dobiš svetlikajočo verzijo... ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! I really appreciate it :)