June 12, 2011

Physicians Formula: Happy Booster Glow & Mood Boosting Blush In Rose

Here is the last post about Physicians Formula Blush & Bronzer. I saved the prettiest one for last - Happy Booster Glow & Mood Boosting Blush in Rose.


Glow & Mood Boosting Blush in Rose:







Something is hiding in here:







Heavy swatch:




Blended:




Oh, yes, I'm in love with this one... This baby is not just cute, but it smells like roses too! It's nicely pigmented, soft, easy to work with and colour is just lovely.

The brush included isn't very useful though. It's quite scratchy. But I (almost) never use brushes that come with some products like this, so that doesn't bother me.


What's your verdict? Like it?



_________________________________________
Song of the day: Laid Back - Sunshine reggae

18 comments:

  1. Joooj men je ta tok lep <3 Že kšna dva mesca ga občudujem po blogih in videih, tvoj swatch me je pa dokončno prepriču, da ga rabim :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want this so badly! I will have to pick it up!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. prekrasno je, jako mi se svidjaju srca, mislim da bi se razveselila svaki put kad bi ga isla stavljat :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Summer: Ja, tega "nujno" potrebuješ ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Savannah: I can't wait to see some FOTD with it, if you ever get this lovely piece :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's so cute with all those hearts. Yes, they could spare us with the crappy brushes that some brands include in the packaging.

    ReplyDelete
  7. @ Abigail: Tudi proizvajalec trdi, da se po nanosu menda počutiš srečnejšega! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. @ marox79: Yes, I know, it's super cute! :D

    And I couldn't agree more about the brushes!

    ReplyDelete
  9. još i miriše na ruže!? fantastično!!! :-D rekla sam ti već - ja bih ga držala za ukras ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. so pretty!!
    where did you managed to find it ?

    ReplyDelete
  11. @ nail crazy: *lol* Ja, res diši po vrtnicah!

    ReplyDelete
  12. @ Sarah B.: It's pretty indeed!

    I was so lucky that Jessika sent me this one in a swap.

    ReplyDelete
  13. meni izgleda super. I think I will buy it :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! I really appreciate it :)