July 14, 2011

Manshili Sweet Style Blush In Light Red Photos, Review & Swatches

As you may know by now I have a slightest addiction to blushes, higlighters & co. Today I have a cute blush sent to me by Born Pretty Store (the place to buy your nail art supplies) to show you. It's a Manshili Light Sweet Style Blush in Light Red which is available here along with some other shades for 3,04$/piece.


Let's take a look at the photos:






Swatches:



Manshili blush comes in a sturdy plastic packaging that has a very interesting way of opening - you have to pull out the top at one side (take a look at the third photo). The flower imprint that this blush has in the pan is so cute. Light Red is a matte shade which is quite good pigmented and it's nice to work with - applies evenly and it blends nicely too.

About the colour - in the pan it looks like more of a terracotta shade, but then swatched on my arm it looks more coral/peachy shade. Which is very pretty, but it's not exactly the shade I would call light red.


What do you think?



***Disclosure: The product in this post was sent to me by a company or PR for consideration.***

6 comments:

  1. Izgleda lepo. Kakšna pa je kaj obstojnost?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like a lovely blush =] Love the little flower in pan too!
    It seems like pretty colour too =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. The flower is cute--not sure I'd want to use it and make it disappear. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Taya: Prvič in edinkrat kar sem ga imela na ličkih sem ga imela 2 ali 3 za večer zunaj in tisto je prestal. Za kaj več pa ne morem reči...

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Sara: It's usually "the cute factor" what makes me wanna have all the blushes in the world... *lol*

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ KarenD: Yes, I know. I have this problem with all blushes that have cute imprint :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! I really appreciate it :)