July 28, 2011

More Mineralissima Mineral Makeup

I have already shared my excitement when I discovered that a new brand of mineral makeup - Mineralissima is available in Slovenia. I bought few bits to try out some of their products - click.

I have also made some swatches of Mineralissima eyeshadows and blush - you can take a look at them here and a quick EOTD.


Kati at Mineralissima.com was really kind and she sent me some more samples of their products. Here is a snapshot of what you will see next on Biba's Beauty Corner:



Right now I am testing mineral foundation, so stay tuned for my review.


You can buy Mineralissima make up on their website Mineralissima.com or in a slovenian web store Moja Drogerija.




***Disclosure: Products in this post were sent to me by a company or PR for consideration.***

12 comments:

  1. @ Neko: Hvala za vzpodbudo! Se bom potrudila s swatchi in oceno :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. neutralni i zemljani tonovi - sviđa mi se :-D
    jedva čekam da vidim što ćeš napravit s njima ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ nail crazy: Tudi meni so taki odtenki najbolj všeč.

    Bom naredila en EOTD samo zate ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely! Cant wait for the review ^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Shang J.: Thanks! I'll do my best :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't tried mineral make-up yet. I know it's the future, but I guess I'm old-fashioned or something. Lol!

    ReplyDelete
  7. @ marox79: No way... Really?

    I can't live without a mineral foundation. And you can use mineral pigments not only for e/s, but for mixing your own lip gloss, nail polish etc too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. @ Ana: Hvala tudi tebi! Upam, da vas ne razočaram...

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW! I am really waiting for your reviews :) <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! I really appreciate it :)