July 3, 2011

NARS Pure Matte Lipstick In Bangkok

NARS Pure Matte Lipstick is described as:

"Bright. Bold. Vividly Matte. This innovative, matte lipstick has intense, stay-true color so lips look lush and vibrant. An exquisitely blended formula strikes a perfect harmony between optimal color, an ultra-matte finish and hydration."


NARS Pure Matte Lipstick is unscented (which I like it a lot), offers dense colour and is quite opaque. I own one Pure Matte Lipstick by NARS in shade called Bangkok. This one is very natural looking shade described as "a soft rose". I really like "matte" lipsticks, as they tend to look more natural on the lips, I think. Even though these lipsticks are supposed to be hydrating (they contain hydrating ingredients, such as: vitamin E, wild mango butter and acai oil), mine feels a tad dry once it's on the lips.


Sleek and elegant packaging:



Swatch:



On the lips:



NARS Pure Matte Lipstick is available in 9 different shades for 25$.


I bought mine from a girl who didn't like it for 7€ - this is what I call a good deal! :D



_______________________________________________
Song of the day: Quiet Riot - Come on feel the noise

22 comments:

  1. Jako lijepo izgleda. Baš volim takve nježne ruževe, ali cijena je malo too much. Ali ti si super prošla. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks really pretty! And yes you did a great deal :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've bought a few polishes from girls who didn't want them for a very good price.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Lalica: Se strinjam, v originalu je cena tudi zame previsoka...

    Ampak to je bila enkratna priložnost :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ YellowJade: Thanks :)

    I like it too, because it looks quite natural.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really nice nude color, but, correct me if I'm wrong, there are some hot pinks in their matte lipsticks shade palette. Those are my true love :) Anyway, great deal! And you got blog awards on my blog, check it out :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. za to šminko sem slišala pa same pohvale...mi je všeč ker ni preveč pigmentirana:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ruz za 25$? Nikad ne bi kupila :D

    Inace, imas kod mene nagradu na blogu :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. @ Emma: Yes, there sure are some hot colours ine their collection - Carthage is even described as "hot pink". I'm not bold enough to wear colours like that, but I always admire them on others who can waer them so easily :)

    Thank you very much for the awards I'm your follower from now on :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. @ Pink_Diamond: Res je ful luštna šminka. Sem vesela, da sem jo dobila za tako ceno :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. @ Nails From Fairy Tale: Priznam, da je za 25$ ne bi kupila niti jaz :D

    Ampak 7€ se mi je zdela super cena - sploh če pogledaš ostale znamke, ki se dobijo npr. v DM-u ali Muellerju in nekatere šminke stanejo še več...

    Pa najlepše hvala za nagrado! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Auuu... Ti si stvarno snalažljiva - lakovi, ruževi, rumenila :D Lijepa boja i great deal! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. that's a great deal. LOVE the lipstick shade :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  14. @ Sara.H: I know, I simply couldn't let it pass :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Super deal! In tudi barva je lepa, nevtralna <3

    ReplyDelete
  16. @ Ana: Ja, sem bila vesela, da sem ujela to ponudbo :D

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Biba, I would buy this for the name only! :-))

    ReplyDelete
  18. @ Blusherine: Hi, Blusherine! How are you doing lately?

    Do you have any lovely memories of Bangkok?

    ReplyDelete
  19. If you like hot colors I say wear them while you're young, becuase someday your lips will 'fall' a little and it won't be so flattering to call attention to your lips!

    ReplyDelete
  20. @ Amy: That sure is a good advice and you're right - when, if not now ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! I really appreciate it :)