July 15, 2011

Quick Mineralissima EOTD

Just a quick look using Mineralissima eye shadows (swatched here):



Products used:
- Avon Anew Lifting Eyeshadow in Bare (a liquid e/s I most often use as a base)
- Mineralissima Cream e/s all over lid
- Mineralissima Latte in outer corner
- Mineralissima Amberina as a liner on the upper and lover lash line.


Please, ignore my horrible skin, since I haven't used any foundation for this look. Sadly, the lighting today isn't the best either and my camera always washes out colours a bit too...

16 comments:

  1. Ooh thats a nice colour! Pretty eye look =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zelo lepe oči imaš. In tudi MU je lep.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always go for quick eyelooks lately and all I use are two brushes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Sara: Thanks! You're very kind :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Taya: Najlepše hvala za prijazen komentar!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ marox79: I used only two brushes here too. Except that one was double-sided :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kak čudovit uč. =) Pa tvoje obrvi so mi tudi zelo všeč.

    ReplyDelete
  8. jako lijepo, pravi dnevni look :)
    spari ga s onim l'occitane crvenim sjajilom i spremna si za sve ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. @ Nihrida: Hvala! Jooj, si me kar razveselila - ker če ti izrečeš pohvalo mojim obrvem... Jaz imam namreč tvoje obrvi na seznamu najlepših! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. @ Nic: O, hvala za tole idejo ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. nagrajen blog :)

    http://allaboutfashionmakeupandrandomstuff.blogspot.com/2011/07/best-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! I really appreciate it :)