August 22, 2011

Blog Awards!

In the last month or so I received many blog awards and I really appreciate them. Thank you all! You know me though, I'm always a bit late with these posts, but here it is now.


Let's get started:

Alice at Nails by Alice awarded me with Kreativ Blogger Award.


Ulmiel at Did someone say nail polish? and Tjasa at BEAUTY BAG gave me the Best Blog Award: click and click


SS fashion world gave me One Lovely Blog Award.


Irena B. at Me myself and Irene awarded me too - click.


Cristina at Opinionated Little Finger and Olivia at Varnish Me honoured me with Butterfy Award: here and here.



The Rules:
- Link back to the person who awarded this award to you
- Answer the following questions
- Pass on the award

Questions:
Name your favourite color – Red, purple, blue and black.
Name your favourite song – I love music and I can't pick just one song.
Name your favourite dessert – Chocolate and chocolate pralines.
What is pissing you off? – People who torture animals and stupid people.
When you’re upset, you? – Don't speak and turn on the music.
Your favourite pet – My cat Alfi.
Black or White? – Black.
Your biggest fear? – I try to control my fears, because they can really obstruct you in life.
My best feature is – (Weird) sense of humor and sarcasm.
Everyday attitude – It all depends on what day it is. LOL.
What is perfection – There is no such thing.
Guilty pleasure – Chocolate.


Since these awards have been around for quite some time now, I tag everybody who hasn't received them yet.

8 comments:

  1. Čestitam za vse te lepe nagrade. Si jih resnično zaslužiš.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And there's another one waiting for you on our blog. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. čestitam na nagradama draga!
    što me sjetilo... trebala bih i sama odraditi ovakav post... a ne da mi se ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ nail crazy: Hvala ti! :)

    Tudi jaz sem samo odlašala s to objavo in tako je zagotovo minil en mesec...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your awards hun~ You deserve it! =)

    I get so disturbed and upset when people torture animals too =(

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ PopBlush: Thank you very much for your kind words!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! I really appreciate it :)