August 12, 2011

Essence 50's Girls Reloaded Trend Edition Swatches II

I'm back with the second part of Essence 50's Girls Reloaded Trend Edition Swatches. I have already shown you lipstick, eyeshadow duo and eyeliner swatches - click. Today I have for you two nail polishes I got from this Trend Edition.


02 Back To the 50's is a classic red creme. Pretty and easy to apply. Here it is in two coats:



05 You're A Heartbreaker truly is a heartbreaker. Eventhough it looks nice in the bottle, I didn't expect I will like this one so much on the nails. It's like a shimmery grey under certain angle and light, but sometimes it looks blue too.




What do you think about these two colours?



_________________________________________
Song of the day: Journey - Don't stop believing

10 comments:

  1. You're a Heartbreaker is beautiful! What a lovely color, I like grey-blue shades like that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Alaina: It's even prettier in real life!

    ReplyDelete
  3. nije mi loš ni crveni ali uvijek bih radije odabrala sivu, krasna je :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Da, siv je res prekrasen. Jaz sem navdušena nad njim bolj, kot sem mislila, da bom. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ nail crazy: Res je krasen ta sivi lak! Sploh ne morem verjeti, da mi je tako všeč :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Biba! You're a Heartbreaker is really awesome and original.

    ReplyDelete
  7. @ GothamPolish: Hi! Yay, I'm glad you think so :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. 05 You're A Heartbreaker je čudovit odtenek, ki sem ga žal zamudila in ga sedaj ne morem več najti, si pa vseeno rada ogledam slikice ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. @ missDoll: Mogoče pa ga v kakšni bolj odmaknjeni drogeriji še vedno najdeš...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! I really appreciate it :)