August 15, 2011

Eyeko Cheeky Colour in Make Out Blush Photos, Review & Swatches

Today I have for you some photos and swatches of the second Eyeko blush I've received for review purposes.

Eyeko Cheeky Colour Make Out Blush is described as: "Make Out Blush - Make your cheeks pop with 3D pink colour loaded with pearl to give a 2 in 1 colour and highlight effect."


Photos:





Swatches:



Eyeko Cheeky Colour Make Out Blush is definitely my favourite of these two. The colours are lovely - on the left is pink/rose shade with silver shimmer/sheen and on the right is red shade with pink undertone that is noticeable less shimmery - so both colours are shimmery, but not as much as in Glow Getter Blush. Mixed together they look just beautiful. The blush looks quite strong in the pan and it's actually very good pigmented, so you can easily overdo. But since it's finely milled and very easy to blend this shouldn't be any problem. The texture is the same as with Glow Getter Blush - baked and not very soft.

About the packaging - I can just copy/paste my opinion from my yesterday's review: Blush comes in a cute but bulky plastic container that has extra compartment for the brush that is enclosed and there is a mini mirror in that compartment too. I usually don't like brushes that come with cheek products and this one is no exception - it's too small and a bit scratchy.


* Eyeko izdelki so na prodaj v spletni trgovini Čarodejka.




***Disclosure: Product in this post was sent to me by a company or PR for consideration.***

4 comments:

  1. @ PopBlush: Thanks! Do you own any Eyeko blush?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I prefer this :) the previous one was "too delicate" :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Alice: I prefer this one too - the colour and the fact that it's not so shimmery.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! I really appreciate it :)