August 13, 2011

NYX Trio Eyeshadow In Lake Moss Photos, Review & Swatches

NYX Trio Eyeshadow in Lake Moss was the only one of these trio palettes that caught my eye. I ordered it last week in Slovenian web store Moja Drogerija (they have expanded the range of NYX products, so I snapped a few bits).


Let's move on to the photos...

Palette:




Swatches without any base:



Swatches with base:



I like this palette and colour combination (it reminds a bit on UD The Black Palette). Eyeshadows are soft and easy to work with. Only with the dark green shade I had experienced some fall out. The shadows are good pigmented too, but they come truly alive with the eyeshadow base underneath.

About the packaging - the plastic looks a bit cheap, but it's functional and quite sturdy on the other hand. There is also a mini and narrow mirror included, but I don'd find it very useful.


Your opinion on this one?



___________________________________
Song of the day: Aerosmith - Dream on

6 comments:

  1. This is a lovely trio. thanks for the amazing photos and swatches :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Sara.H: Thank you for your very kind comment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. To je pa čisto za smokey eyes look :)
    Všeč!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Mateja: Ja, res je lušten trio. Ta mi je edini padel v oči :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. they are amazing with a base under! :)

    PS: I loooove "deam on" :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ Alice: Aren't they?

    Dream On is a great song :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! I really appreciate it :)