September 13, 2011

I'm Still Standing

Hi there!


I know I've been missing in action for the last few days, but I've been sweating my ass off on an apple plantation. On Friday, Saturday and Sunday I've been working for nine hours each day under the direct sun and picking apples. I got some really nice rashes on my hands, sunburns and I still feel a bit dehydrated and most of all I'm hungry ever since. Yay! But hey, this girl has got to make a living, right. I'll probably go again next few weekends, so if there won't be much going on here, you know why ;)

And yesterday I relaxed and tried to catch up with all the blogs I follow. There were hundreds of blog posts to read. I did managed to get through all of them somehow, but sadly didn't comment much. Sorry!


Now let's move on to the bright side... I'm already preparing some posts for you, so stay tuned!



_________________________________________
Song of the day: Elton John - I'm still standing

10 comments:

  1. I'm looking forward to your prepared posts :)

    And for your absence I expect at least one apple mani :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Picking fruits is a very physical work indeed! To avoid dehydratation when I'm biking for 3 or 4 hours under the sun, I always carry a Sigg of home made revigorating drink: 1 liter of water, 1 pressed lemon, sugar of your choice and salt. It tastes great and it works WONDER to regain hydratation. Courage, girl!
    Oh and I eat one apple a day. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Maki: Thank you!

    Oh, LOL! No apple mani for me :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ nathalie: Thank you for the tip! I'll prepare this drink for the next weekend.

    But I think I'll pass the apple, thank you :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, netko je stvarno bio vrijedan ;-)
    već se zamišljam na plantaži... parkirana u hladovini i degustiram jabuke - svoje omiljeno voće... samo se bojim da od berbe ne bi bilo ništa :-p
    zato ja berem masline - njih ne volim jesti lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Picking fruit is hard work, but it's such a great feeling!

    I hope you're feeling well after all that :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. @ nail crazy: Ja, sem bila kar pridna. :D

    Ahahaha! A ti bi pa jabolka degustirala ne obirala :P

    ReplyDelete
  8. @ Stef: It is hard work for sure...

    I'm fine now, thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. ! hope to took a nice break after the apples. yeah when i'm busy with work and come back to reading blogs i get so overwhelmed. lol we bloggers write a lot. lol

    ReplyDelete
  10. @ Pretty: I know! There are so many posts on the dashboard. LOL.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! I really appreciate it :)