September 26, 2011

Lumiere Cosmetics Blush In Poppy & Wild Rose Photos, Review & Swatches

Finally I have some time to make swatches of Lumiere Cosmetics Mineral Makeup samples I've received recently.

I really like Lumiere Cosmetics website because they have everything so organised and easy to find - all the colours (blushes, eyeshadows etc.) are sorted in the separate groups and foundation colours are sorted by the skin colours and undertone.


Let's take a look at some photos and swatches, shall we. I'm going to start with blushes. I've got two shades - Poppy and Wild Rose:



Swatches:



Poppy is in the pink category and is described as "soft natural nude light pink". It's true. I would only add that this is a matte shade.

Wild Rose is in the peach category and described as "a subtle blend of burnished peach with a slight rose tone". I would agree with this description too. But this shade has a slightest shimmer in it and it's such a lovely shade!

You can get sample bag for 1$, sample jar for 2,50$ and large jar for 12$ at Lumiere Cosmetics.


Both blushes are very fine milled, so silky and easy to work with. These are both more soft/subtle shades with one swipe, but the application can easily be built and two or three layers give a nice flush of colour to the cheeks. I really like them both, but my favourite would be Wild Rose, because I just simply love shimmery blushes.


Which shade do you prefer?




***Disclosure: Products in this post were sent to me by a company or PR for consideration.***

18 comments:

  1. Both are very pretty. I don't mind a little shimmer, as long as it's only a little, ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jej blushi :) Zadnje čase čisto padam na te. Sta mi pa oba všeč. No mogoče Wild Rose malo bolj kot Poppy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ marox79: They're really lovely! I'm all about the shimmer :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Mateja: Hehe! Jaz nanje padam že dolgo :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ lunca: Si torej bolj za mat odtenke?

    ReplyDelete
  6. sreća moja pa ne koristim rumenila inače bih se i na ovo navukla ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like both of them :D they look so nice :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wild Rose izgleda super, definitivno moj favorit :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. @ nail crazy: Mogoče pa jih še boš kdaj :P

    ReplyDelete
  10. Definitivno wild rose, mat rdečila mi nekako ne pašejo. Sem se spomnila, da si dobila tudi nekaj pudrov in komaj čakam da nam pokažeš še tiste, ker ravno iščem nekaj novega

    ReplyDelete
  11. @ MissDoll: Jej, še ena za Wild Rose :D

    Moram puder še malo stestirat, pa bom naredila objavo - upam, da še ta teden.

    ReplyDelete
  12. @ PureMorning! Thanks! Are you a fan of mineral make up too?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! I really appreciate it :)