September 29, 2011

Lumiere Cosmetics Eyeshadow Review & Swatches

I'm back with another post about Lumiere Cosmetics. Today I have for you swatches of eyeshadows that were sent to me along with some other samples.


I must say I'm really impressed by the eyeshadows I've got - fantastic colours, amazing pigmentation... I only have three colours though: Chocolate Covered Cherries, Raspberry Truffle and Taupe, but I sure want some more.

Swatches (made with slightly damp applicator, because of the sparkles/glitter they contain):



Chocolate Covered Cherries is described as "medium deep berry brown with LOADS of cherry colored sparkles". When I opened this jar, my jaw almost dropped - I saw a gorgeous and rich brown shade full of sparkles. I don't have anything like this in my collection and I have a LOT if mineral make up.

Raspberry Truffle is "medium deep brown with LOADS of raspberry sparkles". Like with the Chocolate Covered Cherries, I was staring at the jar once I opened it. I just love brown eyeshadows and this shade is no exception.

Taupe is very special too. It's "gray, purple and brown all rolled into one" as the official description says and I couldn't say it better. I only wish I could captured how this shade shifts under the different angles.


All I can say, I fell in love with these eyeshadows. They are currently my nuber one - they even beat Meow Cosmetics & The She Space eyeshadows that were my favourite so far. As I said before - great pigmentation and awesome colours. I do recommend that you use some sticky base underneath because of the sparkles.


If you go through the shades Lumiere Cosmetics is offering, I'm sure your wish list will be long. You can get mini jar sample for 5$ and large jar for 8$.




* PR Samples

24 comments:

  1. Very pretty and the colour payoff is great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ marox79: I just love shades like these when it comes to eyeshadows...

    And yes, really great colour payoff!

    ReplyDelete
  3. krasni su, obozavam sjenila koja su jako pigmentirana :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Nic: Tudi jaz imam najraje taka senčila :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So nice colours! You could make the best dead-sexiest smokey eyes with those shades. I mean grey and brown together can't be anything but smashing!!! I'll look out for it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. i just did a review of Lumiere on my blog too. i really like the mineral foundation!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Zelo lepo izgledajo. Se prav vidi koliko bleščečih delcev imajo.

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are so pretty!! I feel like I need to add this product to my beauty shopping spree list -- like I need to add any more!

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  9. Swatchi od mineralnih senčil vedno izgledajo super, ampak še vedno mi ni uspelo najti načina, kako bi mineralnim senčilom na svojih očeh preprečila, da bi mi "zlezla v gubo" (=creasing) ... :S

    ReplyDelete
  10. @ EyeGrafitti: I'm sure you would do amazing MU with these e/s!

    ReplyDelete
  11. @ Oh To be a Muse: Yes, I saw it. We commented on each others posts about the same time I think :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. @ Mateja: Veš, koliko jih šele v lončku! Ker se jih niti polovica ne vidi na teh mojih slikah.

    ReplyDelete
  13. @ nail crazy: Take so tudi moje najljubše :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. @ Bonnie: Are you a fan of mineral make up too? Do you have any favourite brands?

    ReplyDelete
  15. @ Sana: Škoda, no...

    Ne vem, jaz veke vedno popudram, nanesem kak primer ali tekočo/kremno senčko in mi na srečo vedno zdržijo mineralne senčke na ta način.

    ReplyDelete
  16. @ lunca: Ja, res so ene izmed najbolj pigmentiranih mineralnih senčk, kar sem jih preizkusila :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow, they look incredibly pigmented, and I agree with you, Chocolate Covered Cherries looks absolutely stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  18. @ G A B Y: You should see Chocolate Covered Cherries in person!

    Thanks for following, I'm your new follower too :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Škoda, ja. Ampak imam na srečo še mnogo alternativ :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. @ Sana: Uh, ja, na srečo se v svetu kozmetike za vsakega nekaj najde ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! I really appreciate it :)