September 16, 2011

Lumiere Cosmetics - Mineral Makeup

You probably know by now that I'm in love with mineral makeup. I am always super excited when I get the chance to try some new to me brand. This time I'm presenting you Lumiere Cosmetics. They were really kind and sent me some samples, so now I can show you some of their pretty colours.


Here is a sneak peek:



Stay tuned for more photos, reviews and swatches!



***Disclosure: Products in this post were sent to me by a company or PR for consideration.***

14 comments:

  1. Uuu izgleda super. Blusha mi izgledata zelo zanimivo. komaj kakam na swatche

    ReplyDelete
  2. I look forward for the reviews, but I look forward to a bold look with these babies!! And thank you for following us!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Mateja: Med vikendom mi ne, žal, še ne bo uspelo. Se spet spopadam z jabolki :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ EyeGrafitt: I will do my best with the swatches and review, but I think I can't compete with you when it come to make up looks - your EOTD's are amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Makeup and more: Se bom potrudila s swatchi in fotografijami :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ PopBlush: Thanks! I'll do my best :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. aaa... Blago tebi! Stvarno su krasni :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. @ Innana: :)

    Senčila so zares čudovitih barv!

    ReplyDelete
  9. hoće više ti swatchevi ;-)
    vidiš da smo nestrpljive :-D

    ReplyDelete
  10. I know I've already commented for this blogpost, but I just wanted to pop in and thank you for your comment on my experimental look! Thanks a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  11. @ nail crazy: Aj, cel vikend sem imela spet opravka z jabolki in nisem utegnila. Danes pa že cel dan dežuje :S

    ReplyDelete
  12. @ EyeGrafitti: You're welcome! You have so much imagination and talent when it comes to MU and I really enjoy your posts :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! I really appreciate it :)