October 5, 2011

BM Beauty Eyeshadow Swatches

Have you heard of BM Beauty Mineral Makeup before? I did some Google searching, found their website and apparently the company is based in Scotland.


I have received a few eyeshadow samples from Nina at Specia.si and here are the swatches (made without any base underneath):


Dusty Road: "Golden shimmery beige."

Her Majesty: "Shimmery pink/gold."

Platinum Tiara: "Rich, sparkly grey."


Have you tried any of their products?


Za vse slovenske navdušenke nad mineralnimi ličili: BM Beauty ličila so na voljo na LilyLolo.si.




* PR Samples

10 comments:

  1. These look great! It's exactly the kind of shimmer I like :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Biba! These swatches look so so pretty! All of the colors look really really great! I have never heard of the brand though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Eli: I like shimmery shades too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Blusherine: I've never heard of them before either... But I really like these eyeshadows :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ SadeeStyle: It is! I think I'll use it as a blush too :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nisam probala njihova sjenila, prvi put čujem za njih :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Biba! Thank you for your sweet comment on my page =] I missed reading through your blog so much but i'm glad i'v caught up with it now =D
    Loved everything you'v shown!
    These shadows are great btw, never heard of the brand but they look nice and pigmented =] I hope you have fun playing around with them!

    ReplyDelete
  8. @ Beauty and Sweets blog: Tudi jaz še nisem slišala zanje, dokler nisem dobila teh samplov :D

    A tale senčila so lepa, fina in dobro pigmentirana.

    ReplyDelete
  9. @ Sara: Hi Sara! I'm glad you stopped by :) It was probably whole lot of reading, huh...

    I just love playing around with make up, yes. LOL.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! I really appreciate it :)