October 12, 2011

Could Sophyto Clear Up Your Perioral Dematitis?

I have already written about perioral dermatitis here on Biba's Beauty Corner before and how Sophyto helped me with my condition. Sadly, Sophyto products are too expensive for me to buy them regulary, but I have finally received the paycheck for all the apples I have picked and the first thing I did with it - I have ordered a package of Sophyto skin care products.


My Sophyto haul:



I don't know, if I have already shared this, but in collaboration with Ars Cosmetica my story was even presented on Sophyto's blog: Could Sophyto Clear Up Your Perioral Dematitis?


I am in no way affiliated with Sophyto, I simply wanted to let you know about my experience.




____________________________________________
Song of the day: Barry White - Let the music play

6 comments:

  1. I don't think I've heard of this brand before, do you think it could work for eczema?

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ G A B Y: I think their products could work for you, yes. They're specialized for conditions like alergies, rosacea, eczema, perioral dermatitis...

    If you want to know more about them - their website is Sophyto.com and they are on Facebook too.

    Sophyto products are different from other skin care products: they don't contain any harsh chemicals, fragrances, not even ethereal oils, since they can be strong irritants... And beacuse they are different it may take some time to get use to them.

    I've been talking with lots of other girls on a beauty forum I participate and they are all very satisifed with Sophyto.

    ReplyDelete
  3. To pa so super pridobitve! Jaz si tudi morem nekaj od tega spet nabavit, ker gre že proti koncu. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ elchy: Hvala! Sem bila zelo vesela, ko sem si končno lahko spet privoščila vse to :)

    Kaj imaš v načrtu kupit?

    ReplyDelete
  5. RES me mika preizkusit kak izdelek. Res res ... še najraje kaj antioksidativnega. Samo ko se mi zmeraj pri denarju ustavi. Res bi si enkrat enostavno morala vzeti prvi dan štipenidije in skočit gor v BB naturo in kupit vsaj kak serumček.

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ Ulmiel: Te popolnoma razumem - tudi jaz ponavadi kar dolgo varčujem, da si lahko kupim cel komplet.

    Ampak priporočam :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! I really appreciate it :)