October 1, 2011

Empty! #4

Another post in the "Empty!" series. I have maganed to finish these five products recently:



1. Ombia Naturkosmetik Body Peeling Pomegranate; around 5€.
I think it was last Winter when Hofer put out some skincare products with BDIH certificat for natural/organic cosmetics. I've bought couple of handcreams and this body peeling (x2; I have got one more, yay!). But there were also shower gels, face creams and some other stuff. I guess this was a limited edition, because I haven't seen these products again later. I like my body peeling to be on a rough side and this one is just perfect. It smells like pomegranate, has jelly like texture with quite big peeling particles in it and it does amazing job. My skin feels so polished, smooth and soft after using this peeling.
Repurchase: Definitely yes, if these will ever be sold in Hofer again.

2. Essential Care Organic Rose Moisturizer; around 25€.
This is my favourite moisturizer for about two years now. And I can't say how much I love it. It has very light texture, it gets easily absorbed and leaves my skin moisturized, toned and a bit glowing. It has sort of gentle rose scent which isn't annoying at all. And it works really great under mineral foundation. It is certified by Soil Association Organic Standard.
Repurchase: Yes!

3. Kiss Diamond Hard Strenghthening Basecoat; around 5 or 6€.
I've been buying this basecoat on the regular basis for the last two years, I think. It can be used as a strenghthening treatment and/or basecoat. I'm very satisfied with it. I dries in no time, gives a bit shine to the nail, it works well with all polishes I applied afterwards and it is B3F.
Repurchase: Yes!

4. Alverde Thalasso Feeling Shower Gel; 1,45€.
I have already said in one of my previous "Empty!" posts that I usually buy Alverde shower gels in differents scents, since they are cheap and certified natural/organic. This one has sort of fresh - supposedly sea like - smell and it contains Aloe Vera moisturizing pearls. Nice, refreshing shower gel and it does its job.
Repurchase: Yes.

5. Ebelin Nail Polish Remover (acetone free & almond scented); 0,85€.
I usually buy and use this nail polish remover (Ebelin is DM's house brand) when I do some swatches and don't wan to waste Afrodita oil-based remover. I think that's one of the cheapest removers I've tried that is still quite good and doesn't dry out my nails and cuticle too much.
Repurchase: Yes.


Do you know and use any of these products?



________________________________________
Song of the day: Life of Agony - Let's pretend

24 comments:

  1. Great post! I should do this too :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also like body peelings to be on the rough side.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I have the small size Thalasso shower gel.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am using this shower gel and nail polish remover too.. :)
    Nice post! :))

    ReplyDelete
  5. ma nisam probala ništa od ovog... osim ebelin odstranjivača i totalno ih izbjegavam jer su preagresivni za moje jadne noktiće :-(

    ReplyDelete
  6. ovako nešto sam i ja planirala napisati zadnjih dana. super post!

    ReplyDelete
  7. that organic rose moisturizer sounds pretty great.

    Enter my Canvas Print giveaway!
    http://www.ohtobeamuse.com/2011/10/canvas-print-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jaz sem tudi ravno izpraznila enako stekleničko odstranjevalca laka in sem bila zadovoljna z njim, nisem pa vedela, da je tako poceni (ga je sestra kupila) zato si ga bom tudi jaz definitivno še kupila ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. @ Sara.H: Thank you! I would love to see which products do you use :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. @ Lia's Beautyland: Thank you!

    How are you satisfied with the products?

    ReplyDelete
  11. @ Beauty and Sweets blog: Komaj čakam, da ga objaviš.

    Pa hvala :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. @ Oh to Be a Muse: It really is great product.

    Thanks for invitation for the giveaway, but sadly I can't enter, since I'm not from the US.

    ReplyDelete
  13. @ MissDoll: O, super! Ja, tale je med cenejšimi odstranjevalci.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great post. I also want to do this Empties post some day. =D

    ReplyDelete
  15. Jaz imam tudi tale odstranjevalec laka od Ebelin in mi je ok.

    Jaz tudi že pogrešam tole naravno kozmetiko v Hoferju ... Tako hitro so jo "odstranili", da je sploh nisem imela časa kupiti :/

    ReplyDelete
  16. @ Shang J.: Thank you :)

    I'm curious which products are your hits and misses :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. @ Sana: Ja, res je kar hitro pošla ta kozmetika. Upam, da jo to zimo povrnejo na poličke.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I buy a lot of alverde shower gels, too! :) The Ebelin remover is my favourite so far, as it's really gentle but effective and doesn't dry my skin and nails. I've heard great things about the Essential Care cream, I'm glad u like it :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. @ YellowJade: Thanks for your opinion on these products!

    I really like Essential Care products - they're a bit pricier, but definitiely worth it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! I really appreciate it :)