October 2, 2011

Random Ramblings, Vol. 004

I haven't done some "random ramblings" for a while now...


If you're wondering what's coming up next on Biba's Beauty Corner, here's a little sneak peek:


Lily Lolo & BM Beauty samples that were sent to me by Specia.si to do some swatches.


*******************


Here's the winner of my Monthly Contest - September:


Congrats, Freshie! I'll e-mail you later on.


*******************


Which Kinder Bueno do you prefer?




That's it for today. Have a nice Sunday!



_________________________________________
Song of the day: Maroon 5 - Moves like Jagger

16 comments:

  1. Tabelga! :) Sm se ga pa že kar prenajedla. xD
    Congrats to the winner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to the winner!!
    Weirdly I love white chocolate but I do prefer normal kinder buenos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the song of the day. I can´t stop listening...!!!:P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Normalni kinder bueno :)
    Iako ja vise volim Kinder Country, a decko Kinder Bueno :D

    jedva cekam swatcheve :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Namesto Kinder Bueno bi tistega vampirja iz reklame in Duplo. :D

    Se že veselim swatchev, senčke izgledajo zelo obetavno.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay thank you so much! I just emailed you back.

    ReplyDelete
  7. @ Ivana: Jaz pa kar "navadnega" - rjavega :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. @ rock-or-not: Really?

    I'm for the "real" chocolate all the way :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. @ La loca de los esmaltes: Tell me about it... This song is stuck in my head for days now. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  10. @ Nic: Jaaa, tudi jaz :D

    O, njami! Zdaj pa si želim še Kinder Country :P

    ReplyDelete
  11. @ Krvava Meri: Ha! :D Če ga kje najdeš, sporoči ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I prefer the classic kinder ;)
    jer mi je onaj bjeli malo čudan :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. @ CopyCat: Tudi jaz sem za klasiko :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! I really appreciate it :)