October 12, 2011

Tarte Cosmetics Wishlist

I've been eyeing a couple of products by Tarte Cosmetics for a while now. They have so many gorgeous products! The products I just can't get out of my mind are their value sets, especially these two:

Lip Service Limited-Edition LipSurgence™ Collection



Photo credit: Sephora.com


Radiant & Rested: Volume II Universal Complexion & Color Collection


Photo credit: Sephora.com


I would really like to have these two sets! If there is anyone that would be willing to do a custom purchase for me or a swap, please, contact me.

14 comments:

  1. ma ne valja ti to ništa iš iš ;-D
    ja o svojim wish listama ne smijem niti počinjati :-p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Biba, I would love to try that blush too that TiffanyD talks about all the time!
    We must travel to the U.S.! :o)
    xoxo
    Blusherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ nail crazy: Božič bo kmalu tu, pa bi si rada kaj lepega podarila :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Blusherine: That would be nice... When are we leaving? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kmalu bo na voljo tudi pri nas... :) verjetno veliko manj izdelkov, ampak bo... :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ Sanja: A res?! Mi je kar čeljust padla dol :D

    Javi, ko bo in kje, prosim!

    ReplyDelete
  7. @ amusedPolish: Just couple of minutes after I posted this, I saw on FB that you want these too...

    They're so pretty, aren't they? Ugh, sometimes I wish Srcangie wouldn't do such great swatches. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  8. If I were you, I would definitely go for the crayons! They look sparkley and now that's never wrong. Don't think about it just do it haha

    ReplyDelete
  9. Te bom kontaktirala na mail za več info, ko bo in kje bo :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. @ EyeGraffiti: Oh, I know! They're so pretty, I just can't stop thinking about them...

    ReplyDelete
  11. @ Sanja: O, super! Najlepše hvala :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I really really really want the set of lip pencils, they look divine!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! I really appreciate it :)