January 20, 2012

"From New York To Sydney" Monthly Contest

It's been a while since my last monthly contest... But this time, oh boy... This time I'm taking you on a journey from New York to Sydney. Are you up for it?


You can win:


- Catrice The Sydney Collection nail polish
- Catrice The New York Collection eye and cheek palette.


Rules:
- Be a follower of any kind (GFC, Facebook...).
- Fill out the form below.
- Open internationally.
- Ends on Friday, 27 January at 20:00 (GMT +01:00).


Good luck!


I have removed the entry form, since the contest is *CLOSED*!

15 comments:

  1. Najlepša hvala za tale giveaway, upam da tokrat zmagam, ker je tale lakec res čudovit :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Krasna nagrada. Meni nikakor ni uspelo priti do te kolekcije, tako da upam, da bom imela srečo pri žrebu. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hvala draga, baš si vrijedna s ovim darivanjima :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Puno hvala za giveaway! New York paleta mi je najbolja, a uopste nije dosla kod nas :/

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi!

    I have the public profile. but these days blogger is giving me problems and change it to private, please do not disqualify me, I can send a screenshot or something.

    thanks,

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm glad you like this monthly contest, girls ;)


    @ bambaki83: It's o.k. Thanks for letting me know.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! I really appreciate it :)