January 10, 2012

Wet`n´Wild Color Icon Eyeshadow Single In Nutty and Kitten Photos & Swatches

Jessika sent me a couple of Wet`n´Wild Color Icon Eyeshadow singles and palettes in our last swap. Today I have for you some photos and swatches of Color Icon Eyeshadow Single in Nutty and Kitten.


Let's take a look!


Wet`n´Wild Color Icon Eyeshadow Single in Nutty:




Wet`n´Wild Color Icon Eyeshadow Single in Kitten:




Swatches:




Nutty is a gorgeous shimmery taupe shade.
Kitten is super pretty too - lilac/lavender shade with golden shimmer.

While Nutty is very good pigmented, so soft and buttery, Kitten on the other hand is a bit less pigmented and more powdery. Swatches were made without any base underneath.


Thanks for reading!



____________________________________________________
Song of the day: Mike & The Mechanics - Over my shoulder

16 comments:

  1. Obožujem tele senčke! Imam obe, pa še Penny in Envy (bron in zelena barva). Nutty je od vseh najkvalitetnejši. Ga tudi najpogosteje uporabljam, sem pa najbolj zaljubljena v Penny barvo, božanska je. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ SadeeStyle: Do you own any of these?

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Maybe: Res je fantastičen odtenek!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Ulmiel: O, vau! A res? Ja, Penny je tudi meni zelo všeč, kolikor sem gledala swatche.

    Nutty pa je res takšen vsestransko uporaben odtenek :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Nutty. I wear it all the time. For like, $2, it's an amazing eyeshadow. Even better than more expensive ones I've used.

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ Madeline: I love it too!

    Do you own any other colours and have any recommendations?

    ReplyDelete
  7. You just made me remember how much I like Nutty! I hope your next package arrives soon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. @ jbrobeck: It's here! It's here :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! I really appreciate it :)