February 27, 2012

BM Beauty Eyeshadow Swatches Part 2

I have already shown you some swatches of BM Beauty mineral eyeshadows back in October here.


Couple of days ago Nina at Specia.si sent me two more samples of BM Beauty eyeshadows - Emerald Showers and Aquatic Galaxy (I love the names!). Here are the swatches:


Emerald Showers: "Sparkly green."
Aquatic Galaxy: "Vivid aqua blue."


Both are very fine and creamy, nicely pigmented and easy to work with. I think my love for mineral makeup is back! Yay! Lately I've been using mostly "the conventional makeup", if I can say so. But now that I've played with minerals again, I think I need some more ;D


BM Beauty ličila so na voljo na LilyLolo.si.



* PR Samples

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Tudi meni je zelo všeč! Moram v kratkem en EOTD narediti s to senčko :)

      Delete
  2. Hi
    acquatic Galacy is fantastic, it is similar to Robins Egg of Mac. Bye Alex

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! I really appreciate it :)