February 28, 2012

BYS Animal Instincts Eyeshadow - Greens Photos, Review & Swatches

I know BYS mostly by their nail polish line, but did you know they make other cosmetic products too? Well, they do. Today I'm going to show you their eyeshadow palette.


BYS Animal Instincts Eyeshadow - Greens photos (I dropped palette and one eyeshadow got broken, sadly) and swatches:








And a very quick look using this palette:



Eventhough the palette is named Greens, these eyeshadows look more turquoise to me, because of the two darker shades. All eyeshadows in this palette are very soft, but a bit crumbly. They are more pigmented as I expected them to be, easy to blend too and fun to play with - I layered them for the upper look. Shades in this palette are cool toned, so they will probably look more falttering on someone with cooler complexion than mine.


What do you think about this palette? Do you use shades like thes?


To paleto in ostala BYS ličila lahko najdeš v spletni trgovini Moja Drogerija.



***Disclosure: Product in this post was sent to me by a company or PR for consideration.***

12 comments:

  1. Wow they're so beautiful!! And very pigmented!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tole sem pa pred dnevi videla na Moji drogeriji. In veš kaj, izgleda super!
    MU je še posebej lep.

    Mimogrede na mojem blogu te čaka nagrada in tag :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ja, na poličkah Moje Drogerije je polno novih BYS izdelkov, zlasti paletk senčil.

      Najlepše hvala tako za kompliment, kot tudi za podeljeno nagrado in tag :)

      Delete
  3. I love the pigmentation on those shades (although turquoise/ aqua shades don't tend to be my favourites). I don't know this brand at all- I'll have to check if we get them over here!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are good pigmented, yes. I didn't expect such good colour payoff.

      BYS is an Australian brand, if I'm not mistaken...

      Delete
  4. I love the eye makeup :D These colours are so beautiful...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love love love this! These shades really makes your eyes pop out. They also make me think about a nice summer day at the beach! Stunning.
    Phlox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, thank you very much for such sweet words! I'm really blushing here :)

      Delete

Thank you for your comment! I really appreciate it :)