February 29, 2012

Coming Up Next: Black & White Nail Challenge

Dolores at Colorful Bottle's Blog and Mateja at Purple Glitters organised Black & White Nail Challenge.



This should be interesting considering my poor skills when it comes to nail art. LOL.


Here is the list of the ladies that participate in this challenge:
- Purple Glitters
- Colorful Bottle's Blog
- Biba's Beauty Corner
- Taya
- Nail crazy
- Mateji ustvarjata
- My Nail Graffiti
- Colores de Carol
- Emerald Sparkled
- omgnoodles
- LAQUERED TIPS
- Welcome To Brianna's World
- Pink Polish Addict
- My Little Vanities
- Hooked On Polish
- Posh Nail Art
- Džumbus
- Oye Gemisi Kalkiyor
- The Nail Buff


We start tomorrow, so stay tuned!

6 comments:

  1. Oh, this sounds really interesting! I'm definitely going to stay tuned.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I just hope I'll manage to do some decent manicures :D

      Delete
  2. What an awesome idea! This means I have to get home from work quickly to get me 1st March nails done as I'm definitely participating! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's great - the more the merrier!

      It's probably the best that you contact Mateja at Purple Glitters, so she can add you to the list :)

      Delete
  3. Jedva čekam vidjet što ćeš napraviti, sretno ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hvala! Upam, da ne boš preveč razočarana ;)

      Delete

Thank you for your comment! I really appreciate it :)