March 1, 2012

Black & White Nail Challenge Day 1: Black On White

Today is Day 1 in our Black & White Nail Challenge! We supposed to do next challenge: Black On White.


This is my manicure for today:




I used Color Club Ghost of Chance for the white base and BarryM Instant Nail Effects in Black, well, for the black part. LOL. I got the idea from Ivana and the way she applied crackle nail polish.

What do you think?


Check out the other girls who participate in this challenge and their creations:
- Purple Glitters
- Colorful Bottle's Blog
- Biba's Beauty Corner
- Taya
- Nail crazy
- Mateji ustvarjata
- My Nail Graffiti
- Colores de Carol
- Emerald Sparkled
- omgnoodles
- LAQUERED TIPS
- Welcome To Brianna's World
- Pink Polish Addict
- My Little Vanities
- Hooked On Polish
- Posh Nail Art
- Džumbus
- Oye Gemisi Kalkiyor
- The Nail Buff

34 comments:

  1. nice, everything with this combo looks great, don't you agree ;-D
    i didn't wear a crackle like this, i must try it sometimes :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh waw! It looks amazing! I love how you did crackle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it's gorgeous! Great idea which I never would have thought of. Awesome
    Phlox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, you exaggerating! LOL. But thanks ;)

      Delete
  4. Super inovativno! In tako zelo v skladu s črtno kodo na zadnji fotki. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahahaha, pa res! Tole je nastalo čisto po naključju :D

      Delete
  5. Všeč mi je, preprosto a efektivno. :) Upam, da bo tale komentar šel čez, pri Mateji sploh ne morem komentirat ...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm over crackle but I really like this. There's something about black and white I'm finding out since starting this challenge. I think we ignore that combo because its so typical, but I really love it now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't used the crackle for a long time now...

      There is something about black & white, I agree!

      Delete
  7. :D I almost did this for the first day. But then opted out at the last minute. I really like your version though. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, I like the crackle on just have :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very nice and great idea to wear crackle like that :) must give it a try someday :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Replies
    1. Hvala! Če jo kdaj uporabiš, se priporočam za slike ;)

      Delete
  11. lepo...všeč so mi te black&white manikure :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hvala! Je kar zabaven tale challenge :)

      Delete
  12. It looks really pretty =). Especially because the crackle is asymmetrical =) . I can't wait to see White over black, I'm already preparing mine =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! This challenge is so much fun :D

      Delete

Thank you for your comment! I really appreciate it :)