March 4, 2012

Black & White Nail Challenge Day 2: White On Black

Hi! I'm probably the last posting today's manicure from all the girls who participate in this challenge. Sorry! It's 11 p.m. and I've just returned home. Luckily, I took the photos of my mani in the morning.


Here is my White On Black manicure:




I used Wet'n'Wild Black Creme as black base and Konad White Stamping Polish for white dots.


Check out the other girls who participate in this challenge and their creations:
- Purple Glitters
- Colorful Bottle's Blog
- Biba's Beauty Corner
- Taya
- Nail crazy
- Mateji ustvarjata
- My Nail Graffiti
- Colores de Carol
- Emerald Sparkled
- omgnoodles
- LAQUERED TIPS
- Welcome To Brianna's World
- Pink Polish Addict
- My Little Vanities
- Hooked On Polish
- Posh Nail Art
- Džumbus
- Oye Gemisi Kalkiyor
- The Nail Buff

30 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you very much for your kind comment! I'm glad you've stopped by :)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you! It means a lot to me, when someone like you says so :)

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you! I love them too, they're cute :)

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. I'm glad you dropped by and thanks for your comment!

      Delete
  5. I love it. It is simpe and cute. And who doesn't like polka dots :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! And true - who doesn't like Polka Dots? ;D

      Delete
  6. They are lovely, and I am a huge fan of polkadots :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm a fan too! And I need a matching shirt or something to this mani ;D

      Delete
  7. Classy!
    Is WnW black polish as good as it's described everywhere? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :)

      Yes, this WnW polish is really that good - creamy, really good pigmented and so easy to work with!

      Delete
  8. how lovely biba! really really like it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Blusherine! Thank you, I'm glad you like it :)

      Delete

Thank you for your comment! I really appreciate it :)