March 7, 2012

Black & White Nail Challenge Day 3: Black Base With Some Colour

It's time for Day 3 in our Black & White Nail Challenge - Black Base With Some Colour!


I know this is not the best manicure you've seen here on my blog, but I had to post it, since it was already my third attempt for today's challenge. I think the full moon is coming, because I'm really moody and I get irritated easily. My first try was funky french - fail! The second time I wanted to do some Konading - you're right, fail again! Ugh! My third and last attempt was ruffian manicure...

Black Base With Some Colour:




I used Deborah Milano Sense Tech 100% Mat nail polish in 01, China Glaze Ring In The Red and a layer of top coat for today's manicure.


Check out the other girls who participate in this challenge and their creations:
- Purple Glitters
- Colorful Bottle's Blog
- Biba's Beauty Corner
- Taya
- Nail crazy
- Mateji ustvarjata
- My Nail Graffiti
- Colores de Carol
- Emerald Sparkled
- omgnoodles
- LAQUERED TIPS
- Welcome To Brianna's World
- Pink Polish Addict
- My Little Vanities
- Hooked On Polish
- Posh Nail Art
- Džumbus
- Oye Gemisi Kalkiyor
- The Nail Buff

52 comments:

  1. I like this one! It's pretty original :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, this is soooo good, wicked and sexy :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Če bi meni uspelo tako lepo narediti ruffian manikuro, bi morala napisati, da je to najboljša manikura na mojem blogu. :D Super ti je uspelo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ruffian manicure is on my list from so long. I just love this look.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love red glitter over black. Looks awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You did it great! I love both colors, they look so sexy together.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like it a lot =). I think it is one of the best manicures I've seen on your blog =) . I think now I just have to try this type of manicure again =). I believe the other two were also very pretty =).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, you really think so? Thanks a lot :)

      Delete
  8. Beautiful. We used the same color combination. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, we did! Great minds think alike ;D

      Delete
  9. joj biba res razturavaš! prou z vasko manikuro sm brezbesed! =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hihi, hvala! Tvoji komentarji me vedno razveselijo :)

      Delete
  10. This one is really great. I was already following a few of you guys who are doing this, including the lovely miss who started it :) If I'd seen it earlier I would have joined in. Next time!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! You must join us, if we do something like again :)

      Delete
  11. nisam neki ljubitelj ruffiana, da je glitter preko cijelog nokta bilo bi savrseno

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tvoji iskreni komentarji so vedno dobrodošli :)

      Delete
  12. Meni se mnogo sviđa ovakav ruffian, savršeno!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. O, najlepše hvala za tako prijazen komentar!

      Delete
  13. cool idea! but i'm so jealous of you and the prettymaking of your nails, mainly because i can't do my nails this beautiful!
    but the red glitter rocks!//Azure

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much! And I'm sure you rock at doing nails too!

      Delete
  14. I think it looks coool! Wool fun challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Super! Ovaj lak jako sliči Ruby pumps :) btw. imaš oznaku na mom blogu (zadnji post)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ja, sta kar precej podobna z Ruby Pumps! Najlepše hvala za tag :)

      Delete
  16. Wow, Ring in the Red looks great on top of black!

    ReplyDelete
  17. what do u mean not the best? Biba this is so pretty!! i LOVE it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, thank you so much! I'm blushing again :)

      Delete
  18. Tale je res super. :) Črno rdeča kombinacija je itak moja najljubša. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hvala! Je nekaj na tej barvni kombinaciji...

      Delete

Thank you for your comment! I really appreciate it :)