March 10, 2012

Black & White Nail Challenge Day 4: White Base With Some Colour

It's already Day 4 in our Black & White Nail Challenge - White Base With Some Colour!


Here is my idea:




I used Essence Prismatic White nail polish (@Holografics.com TE) for white base, Essence Nightline nail polish (Urban Messages TE) for what it supposed to be dark blue gradient (now it just look black), a random nail sticker for that tiny flower on my ring finger and NYC Starry Silver Glitter on the tips.


Check out the other girls who participate in this challenge and their creations:
- Purple Glitters
- Colorful Bottle's Blog
- Biba's Beauty Corner
- Taya
- Nail crazy
- Mateji ustvarjata
- My Nail Graffiti
- Colores de Carol
- Emerald Sparkled
- omgnoodles
- LAQUERED TIPS
- Welcome To Brianna's World
- Pink Polish Addict
- My Little Vanities
- Hooked On Polish
- Posh Nail Art
- Džumbus
- Oye Gemisi Kalkiyor
- The Nail Buff

18 comments:

  1. it does look black, but it's still nice mani :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. omgg its soo pretty!! i love the gradient look Biba ure amazing with nails :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, I love this. It looks like your nails are adorned with jewels!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, thanks! I love the way you've described it :)

      Delete
  4. Biba ti si mojstrica. Fenomenalno! :) Zelo mi je všeč! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! I really appreciate it :)