March 14, 2012

Black & White Nail Challenge Day 5: Colour Base With Something Black

Since things don't always go as planned, I didn't manage to post this manicure yesterday... But here it is today! It's Day 5 in our Black & White Nail Challenge!


Today's (well, yesterday's) challenge is (was) Colour Base With Something Black. Let me just say, I had some problems with this one too. I wanted to do scotch tape mani, but I've somehow torn off my base colour on two fingers when I was removing the tape. So, I've decided it to do it freehanded. Not a good idea, if may I say so! LOL. Let me show you why...




I used Orly Emberstone and WnW Black Creme for this manicure. Please, don't make fun out of my not-so-straight lines made with WnW black nail polish ;)


Check out the other girls who participate in this challenge and their creations:
- Purple Glitters
- Colorful Bottle's Blog
- Biba's Beauty Corner
- Taya
- Nail crazy
- Mateji ustvarjata
- My Nail Graffiti
- Colores de Carol
- Emerald Sparkled
- omgnoodles
- LAQUERED TIPS
- Welcome To Brianna's World
- Pink Polish Addict
- My Little Vanities
- Hooked On Polish
- Posh Nail Art
- Džumbus
- Oye Gemisi Kalkiyor
- The Nail Buff

14 comments:

  1. i'm getting real envy on you here! great combo!//Azure

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is kinda ridic. XD But I did the same mani, only with black French tips. It's sucha gorgeous polish, isn't it? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This more likely unbelievable :D

      Emberstone is an amazing polish!

      Delete
  3. Manikura je odlična i crta ne bi bila bolja ni da si je uspjela sa trakom napraviti. Preskromna si Biba ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hvala! Tvoje prijazne besede mi zares veliko pomenijo, draga :)

      Delete
  4. Orly polish looks gorgeous! And the whole manicure, of course :)
    Na najinem blogu te čaka tag ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the comment and the tag, of course!

      Delete
  5. krasna crvena, a manikura je dobra, nemaš zašto biti nezadovoljna, crta je dovoljno ravna, briga te za scotch traku ;-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahaha! Tvoji komentarji me vedno spravijo v dobro voljo :D Hvala ti!

      Delete
  6. I think it looks great !!!!!
    P.S. Thank you for your gorgeous gift. I LOOOVE the earrings =).
    I already wore them, and I wear earrings as many times like it rains in Sahara =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!

      I'm so happy you like the earrings :D I wasn't sure about the style and colour...

      Delete
  7. lovely combo i liike!! and it looks ok to me :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! I really appreciate it :)