March 16, 2012

Black & White Nail Challenge Day 6: Colour Base With Something White

We're already more than halfway through - it's Day 6 in our Black & White Nail Challenge!


Here is my version of today's challenge - Colour Base With Something White:




I used Models Own nail polish in Purple Grey for base colour & dots on top and Konad Stamping Nail Polish in White for this manicure. I may have gone a bit overboard with all the dots, but I just couldn't stop making them, LOL.


Check out the other girls who participate in this challenge and their creations:
- Purple Glitters
- Colorful Bottle's Blog
- Biba's Beauty Corner
- Taya
- Nail crazy
- Mateji ustvarjata
- My Nail Graffiti
- Colores de Carol
- Emerald Sparkled
- omgnoodles
- LAQUERED TIPS
- Welcome To Brianna's World
- Pink Polish Addict
- My Little Vanities
- Hooked On Polish
- Posh Nail Art
- Džumbus
- Oye Gemisi Kalkiyor
- The Nail Buff

22 comments:

  1. How original, I love the little prints x

    ReplyDelete
  2. absolutely gorgeous and so original!
    liloo/@tsunimee xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it I love it! :D Model's own polish looks really nice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like what you came up with! This color looks soo good on you girl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like that colour of Models Own. I get like that with my dotting tool. It's so fun to use!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's really nice taupe indeed! Yeah, you can get carried away when using dotting tool :D

      Delete
  6. Hudooo! Tako malo retro mi deluje, perfektno je!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I adore this mani! It's too cute - the white dots look like so many little eyes!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! I really appreciate it :)