March 20, 2012

Black & White Nail Challenge Day 7: Black & White With Glitters

Day 7 of our Black & White Nail Challenge! We supposed to do Black & White With Glitters manicure. And I did. Sort of...


Well, this is a weird mani of mine:




I have used Orly Winter Wonderland as a silvery-white base colour, then I have added one coat of BarryM black crackle nail polish and one coat of Color Club Magic Attraction. Maybe it was not the brightest idea to layer glitter over a crackle polish. Hmmm.


Check out the other girls who participate in this challenge and their creations:
- Purple Glitters
- Colorful Bottle's Blog
- Biba's Beauty Corner
- Taya
- Nail crazy
- Mateji ustvarjata
- My Nail Graffiti
- Colores de Carol
- Emerald Sparkled
- omgnoodles
- LAQUERED TIPS
- Welcome To Brianna's World
- Pink Polish Addict
- My Little Vanities
- Hooked On Polish
- Posh Nail Art
- Džumbus
- Oye Gemisi Kalkiyor
- The Nail Buff

17 comments:

  1. Good idea or not, the end result looks very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to say, I like the idea of layering glitter over the crackle - makes it look less "hard" :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I like that a lot! Looks very cool :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Meni se pa zdi tale ideja zelo posrečena, naslednjič tudi jaz preizkusim 'Biba' manikuro ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hihihi, "Biba" manikura je tudi meni zelo všeč in jo bom tudi jaz kmalu preizkusila!
      Hvala za idejo, super izgleda!

      Delete
    2. Hihi, punci! Hvala vama za prijazne komentarje :D

      Delete
  5. wow it is an innovative idea! i never really liked crackle but i love it this way it looks amazing like a sparkly white leopard!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! I really appreciate it :)