March 25, 2012

Black & White Nail Challenge Day 8: Sponging

With some delay, I know, but I'm here today with the next manicure in our Black & White Nail Challenge.


Day 8 is the day for Sponging:




I used Essence I love My Jeans for shimmery black base, Konad white stamping polish for sponging, Konad red nail polish for wannabe flower on my ring finger and no name polish with holo glitter in clear base on my tips.


Check out the other girls who participate in this challenge and their creations:
- Purple Glitters
- Colorful Bottle's Blog
- Biba's Beauty Corner
- Taya
- Nail crazy
- Mateji ustvarjata
- My Nail Graffiti
- Colores de Carol
- Emerald Sparkled
- omgnoodles
- LAQUERED TIPS
- Welcome To Brianna's World
- Pink Polish Addict
- My Little Vanities
- Hooked On Polish
- Posh Nail Art
- Džumbus
- Oye Gemisi Kalkiyor
- The Nail Buff

18 comments:

  1. Very nice. I keep telling myself I have to give sponging a try, let's see if I finally take the plunge and actually do it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you do try it soon and that we will see some sponging manicures on your blog! It's an easy way to spice up your mani ;)

      Delete
  2. Love this! I especially like the red flower accent =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I thought that red flower just doesn't fit in, LOL.

      Delete
  3. This looks really awesome!! What a fun challenge, I hope there will be another one soon to join. :-P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It really is fun :D

      Yay, I hope so too and I would be glad to see you entering!

      Delete
  4. Hmm, I don't know if my comment was sent, so I'll write again...
    This looks awesome!! Great challange, I hope there will be another one to join soon. :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was sent - I have to approve comment before publishing :)

      Delete
  5. Tole zgleda pa res kul! :)

    http://www.sandra-thepuzzleofmylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! I really appreciate it :)