March 15, 2012

Empty! #6

Oh, wow, it's been a while since my last "Empty!" post... I already have a box full of empty cosmetic products, but somehow just couldn't get myself to write about them.

Anyway, here are another five products I haven't shown you before on my blog that I've managed to finish:



1. Hurraw! Chocolate Lip Balm; around 5€.
I love lip balms, I mean which girls doesn't ;) And if it has chocolate flavour, I'm sold. This one is really nice - all natural, organic, vegan, raw, good (so they say). It's a rich and nourishing lip balm, that has nice chocolate smell too. That's all I want. But they do have lots of other flavours to choose from and I'll definitely buy some other as well.
Repurchase: Yes, but I'll probably try some other flavours.

2. Sophyto Anti-Aging Antioxidant Serum; 36,90€.
This is probably the best serum I've tried so far! It's very light - it almost feels like water when you apply it (it doesn't contain any oils) and absorbs very quickly too, which is very important to me, since I have very oily skin lately. My skin looks refreshed and firmer after using this serum. I use it in the evening on the entire face and around eyes as well and the next morning my skin looks healty and glowy.
Repurchase: Oh, yes!

3. Skin Blossom Complete Care Shampoo; around 6€.
Currently my favourite shampoo, I like it better than Alverde Coffein Shampoo. It has gentle herbal scent and it foams very good for organic shampoo. Even though it's very gentle, it calms my itchy scalp and leaves my hair clean, soft and a bit fuller looking.
Repurchase: Yes. I already have a backup bottle.

4. Ikove Acai Chocolate Body Polish; I think the original price was around 15 or 16€, but I've bought with a 50% discount.
This is an oily type of body peeling with sugar in it as an exfoliator. It has an interesting, but nice scent - something between herbal & chocolate. Sugar may feel a bit rough for those with sensitive skin, but I like it. This peeling does leave an oily residue on the skin, but I simply massage it into my skin and so I don't have to use any body lotion/butter afterwards. My skin is so soft after using it and I just love this feeling.
Repurchase: I would, but it looks like Ikove isn't available in any Slovenian webstore anymore.

5. Alverde Body Butter Vanilleblüte & Mandarine (LE); a bit under 3€.
I love this body butter! It smells divine - a bit citrus-y (tangerine) and a bit sweet (vanilla). In the winter time I like using more rich and nourishing skin care products for my body, so I usually go for a body butter. A couple of months ago Alverde (DM house brand) released this Vanilla & Tangerine body butter. It was love at first smell. The butter itself, beside the yummy scent, applies very nice, it absorbs quickly too and my skins feels so soft and looks nourished after using it.
Repurchase: Yes! I already have a backup and I think I need more.


Thanks for reading! If you have any comments or questions on products shown above, please, let me know.



_______________________________________
Song of the day: Pixies - Where is my mind

12 comments:

  1. This Alverde Body Butter smells amazing, but I had so many products to use up I didn't buy it this winter... Hope it will be around the next :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does smell amazing! You're a strong character to hold back ;) I have to many products too, but I've bought couple of these, LOL.

      Delete
  2. We're currently using our second (and sadly last) macadamia body botter from Alverde. I wish we had DM here so we could repurchase or try different scents. The price is excellent and so is the quality.
    Keep up these Empty posts, even though we may not be able to get some of the products.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Macadamia BB too! These body butters are really fanastic, I agree.

      Thank you very much for your support :)

      Delete
  3. Teli lipblami so zakon! Imam češnjo trenutno, kako dišiii ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mhm, se strinjam! Uu, češnjo imam naslednjo na WL... A kaj obarva ustnice?

      Delete
  4. I've heard lots of great things about Hurraw! lip balms and if they have some in chocolate favour, yum!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are really great! I want to try the cherry or vanilla flavour next :D

      Delete
  5. Tile balzami izgledajo slastno, si moram kakšnega omisliti

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Res so slastni ;D Vsekakor priporočam!

      Delete

Thank you for your comment! I really appreciate it :)