March 27, 2012

Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush In Dollface Photos & Swatches

For the last couple of days I've been photographing and swatching some beautiful make up products I own and that deserve their own post on my blog. So, there are a lot of swatch posts coming up and I hope you will enjoy them!


Today I want to show you some photos and swatches of Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush In Dollface. Dollface is a lovely pink blush for Spring coloured cheeks!


Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in Dollface:






Dollface is a light pink shade with cool undertones and matte finish. This is my only Tarte blush so far, but I know I want some more :D


Do you like it?


I am currently testing a new water mark on my photos and I would really like to hear your opinion about it.



__________________________________________________
Song of the day: Ultravox - Dancing with tears in my eyes

16 comments:

  1. this is such a pretty shade. Thanks for sharing :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Čudovit blush. Mi je pa embalaža čist kjut.

    Glede water-mark-a pa ga skoraj nisem opazila, dokler nisem prebrala, da testiraš novega. Če delaš na tem da bi bil "neviden" si na dobri poti.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hvala!

      O, hvala tudi za tvoje mnenje - ja, rada bi, da bi bil čim bolj neopazen, a hkrati nekje na sredi...

      Delete
  3. mnogo mi se svidjaju ova tarte rumenila, a jos uvek nemam nijedno.... moracu to uskoro da promenim :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Meni je res všeč ta njihov blush in jih hočem še več :D

      Upam, da čim prej dodaš kakšnega v svojo zbirko ;)

      Delete
  4. Ive heard so many rave reviews about this blush, it looks great. the Watermark is perfect! I didnt even notice it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is a great blush!

      Thank you very much for your opinion about the watermark :)

      Delete
  5. I think if you did the watermark in white at 25% opacity it might work better for some of the shots. I like watermarks though, especially for pinterest. This is a nice soft pink, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, thanks a lot for the suggestion, Phyrra! I'll definitely try that :)

      Delete
  6. I really like this color! Looks like a natural flush. Haven't tried the Tarte blushes but have never heard anything but positive reviews. Maybe I need one!

    Jayme @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's exactly how it looks - it gives you nice natural flush!

      You do need one or two ;)

      Delete
  7. veš da si že tolk doug želim tart blush. upam da enkrat pridem do njega, tale dollface mi je pa ful lep. =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tudi jaz sem si jih res želela in končno dobila vsaj enega :D

      Upam, da bo kakšen čim prej tudi tvoj ;)

      Delete

Thank you for your comment! I really appreciate it :)