April 12, 2012

Empty! #7

More finished products!


1. Alverde Handcreme Calendula; around 2€.
I really like Alverde products, so I've decided to try this hand cream. Oh, boy, I was disappointed with this one... You can really smell the alcohol and feel it too - everytime I used this cream I actually got some weird cold feeling, like the alcohol is evaporating. The cream absorbs fast and doesn't leave any oily residue behind, but my hands were dry again in less than ten minutes after using it. I do have really dry skin on my hands during the Winter, well actually most of the time, so this cream may not be the best choice, if your skin is very dry too.
Repurchase: No.

2. Kenzo L'Eau Par Kenzo; sample size.
Official description:
Notes:
Frosty Water Mint, Water Lily, Paradise Seeds, Blue Cedar, Infusion of Vanilla Pods.
Style:
For young women with a fresh outlook.
It is really very fresh, light, simple and pure fragrance - lovely mix of flowers and something water-y like. I do like this scent, but it's not something I would buy for myself. I prefer warmer and fruity fragrances. I would wear it in the Summer though as it feels quite refreshing.
(Re)purchase: No.

3. Sophyto Purifying Silken Cleanser; 15,90€ (I think I paid 17,90€ for it, so I guess they lowered the price).
This is one interesting cleanser - it has a very special texture, if may I say so. At least I haven't had any cleanser of this type before. It's very rich and oily lotion that you massage it on to your face. It feels a bit heavy and oily and you get the feeling that you won't be able to completely remove this cleanser off your skin, but it goes without any problem. It's an awesome cleanser and make up remover too. My skin feels so soft and clean after using this product. You supposed to remove it by using a cotton pad soaked in a toner, but I rinse it off with water. It's especialy recommended for mature, dry, sensitive skin, but I think it would work for any skin type.
Repurchase: Yes.

4. Alverde Body Butter Bernstein; set of Body Butter & Shower Cream was around 5€.
I've probably said it before - I really like Alverde Body Butters and this one is no exception. This one was a part of a Limited Edition Amber Set together with Shower Cream. It has a bit sweet scent, maybe, but not very noticeable. It's rich and very nourishing and my skin is soft after using this or any other Alverde Body Butter.
Repurchase: Yes, I would, but it was a Limited Edition.

5. Alverde Duschcreme Bernstein; set of Body Butter & Shower Cream was around 5€.
I really liked this Alverde Amber Shower Cream. It has nice and velvety texture and the same scent as BB from this set. It foams nicely for natural shower product too. My skin was soft after using it and it didn't dry out my skin at all.
Repurchase: Yes, I would, but it was a Limited Edition.


Do you know or use this products? What's your opinion on them?



__________________________________________
Song of the day: Jet - Are you gonna be my girl

11 comments:

  1. još ništa nisam probala od alverde... ne znam zašto, uvijek se nekako okrenem drugim brandovima ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Res ne? Proizvodi za telo so meni zelo všeč :)

      Delete
  2. I love Flower by Kenzo. It's my go-to perfume.
    Pity we don't have those Alverde body butters here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't tried Flower yet...

      Alverde BBs are really fantastic - cheap, natural and they work!

      Delete
  3. kje se Sophyto cleanser kupi? :)
    xo


    http://dejazu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sophyto najdeš tukaj: http://sophyto.si/

      Imajo pa tudi potovalne velikosti izdelkov, tako da jih lahko najprej po ugodni ceni preizkusiš :)

      Delete
  4. Obozavam Alverde butere, a meni i ova kremica odgovara za ruke, cini mi se da dobro neguje

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Alverde BB so res super, obožujem jih tudi jaz!

      Super, da ti tudi krema za roke odgovarja :)

      Delete
  5. Jaz imam kar nekaj proizvodov od Alverede (lip gloss, rdecilo, krema,..) in moram priznati da sem zadovoljna! Pa se cena mi popolnoma odgovarja :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. O, hej! Pozdravljena tukaj in hvala za komentar!

      Se strinjam glede Alverde, zadovoljna sem tudi jaz :)

      Delete
  6. I saw the Bernstein Set but there was no way to smell it without opening the whole box, so I did not buy it. But nice that you liked the smell of it :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! I really appreciate it :)