April 22, 2012

NOTD: China Glaze Winter Berry & Essie Shine Of The Times

Since I have so many untried nail polishes, I think it may be the time for me to actually start using them. So, I've decided to do some layering with one coat of Essie's Shine Of The Times over my yesterday's mani - China Glaze Winter Berry.


China Glaze Winter Berry & Essie Shine Of The Times:





I got Essie Shine Of The Times in the Package Full Of Summer Colours from Jayme & Mendi of Her Late Night Cravings. I gotta say, I love flakies! And I love Essie Shine Of The Times - you get so many flakies with just one coat. It is similar to some other flakie polishes, like Nubar 2010 and Sally Hansen Hidden Treasure etc., but I don't have those.


What do you think of this combination?



_________________________________________
Song of the day: Shannon - Let the music play

32 comments:

  1. I love this over red. Looks like your nails are fireeeee <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They do look like they're on fire. LOL :D

      Delete
  2. This is really lovely.

    I already placed my order, so Winter Berry might arrive on Tuesday. :o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!

      Really? I hope you will like it as much as I do :)

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you very much! I'm glad you stopped by :)

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Ja, tudi jaz sem vedno čisto navdušena nad krpicami :D

      Delete
  5. samo tako nastavi, pa će se hrpa neisprobanih smanjiti ;-D
    nice :-D

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow, the last picture is awesome!!!
    liloo /@tsunimee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! That picture really turned out well.

      Delete
  7. Ja, payoff tega flejkija je res neverjeten. Všeč mi je barvna kombinacija, spominja me na lavo. :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. For just one coat that is amazing :) with Nubar 2010 it would take at least 2 coats to get the same effect

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I know! I couldn't believe it, when I saw that one coat will be more than enpugh :)

      Delete
  9. Kombinacija je fenomenalna! Ti me vedno navdušiš in pripraviš, da tudi sama sprobam kaj novega. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. beautiful nails!!i'm following your blog!!if you like mine,do the same!!!

    Freaky Friday

    Freaky Friday Facebook Fan Page

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! I really appreciate it :)