April 21, 2012

Winter Berries In Spring NOTD

Nails Of The Day? Yes, I finally did it! And what better colour to pick as NOTD comeback than red? I'm wearing China Glaze Winter Berry that was a part of the last package from Heather.  


China Glaze Winter Berry, 2 coats:


Winter Berry is an awesome medium red creme/jelly nail polish. It applies so smoothly and it's really shiny even without top coat. 


Ugh, I still have to get used to this new Blogger interface and figure it out...


Have a nice weekend!



_______________________________________
Song of the day: Chaka Khan - Ain't nobody

14 comments:

  1. *omedli* Vse je tako popolno - odtenek, nohti, nanos. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. O, najlepše hvala! Jaz pa zardevam :)

      Delete
  2. Red looks always very classy on neat short nails. It's my favorite color to wear (I think I told you that too much already) but don't ask me why I passed this one. I have lots of light/bright and lots of dark red but I'm curiously lacking in the medium range. You make me want to change that. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love red nail polish too!

      Thanks a lot for your kind comment :)

      Delete
  3. Great colour, looks universally flattering and classic. I like these so much more than all these Spring pastels that make my hands look like lobsters!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I can't wear pastels either ;)

      Delete
  4. I really didn't want to have a look at this polish. Now I saw it and I'll have to buy it. It's so amazing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hihi! It really is an awesome red nail polish :)

      Delete
  5. O, kako lepo! Barva, nohti...popolno! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Najlepše hvala! Pa me veseli, da si se spet malo ustavila tukaj :)

      Delete
  6. Če pa to ni eden izmed najlepših lakov kar sem jih videla zadnje čase... Res je čudovit =). Kako sem ga lahko šele danes opazila =)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! I really appreciate it :)