May 10, 2012

Essence Rebels Trend Edition: Nail Polish Photos & Swatches

Hi! How are you doing?


I know I haven't been much around lately... I've been mountain hiking last week and then a couple of days ago I turned 28. Ha! That's almost 30.


The other day I found Essence Rebels Trend Edition in my local drugstore and I wasn't even sure, if I like anything, at all. But then I've bought two nail polishes anyway - 01 Mauve Like A Rockstar and 02 Rebel Delight:



Nail polishes in this collection have written "latex nail polish" on the bottles. I thought that must have something to do with the finish. And yeah, they dry sort of matte, more suede or something...


Here are swatches of the two nail polishes mentioned above - 01 Mauve Like A Rockstar on my index & ring finger and 02 Rebel Delight on my middle & pinky finger. I used a top coat here, because I didn't like so called "latex" finish:





01 Mauve Like A Rockstar is, well, a mauve shade with very fine shimmer in it. I really like this one. I thought it wouldn't go well with my skin tone, but it turned out that I like this one much better than 02 Rebel Delight, which is warm beige shade with the same hidden shimmer.


What do you think about this Trend Edition? Did you get anything?



_____________________________________________
Song of the day: Keane - Somewhere only we know


28 comments:

  1. they're so pretty! i actually really like this combo - alternating colours ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy belated birthday! I really like Mauve Like A Rockstar, it's a very clean, chic color. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm glad you like it too :)

      Delete
  3. interesantni ovi tvoji lakići :-D
    sretan ti rođendan draga, neka ti svaki idući bude još bolji <3
    ne brini za godine, posudit ću ti ja koju ako ti je malo ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Čudovita sta. In oba sta se znašla v moji zbirki. Pa tud ta latex finiš mi je zelo všeč.
    Pa full sem presenečaena nad lipglos-oma. Sta mi zelo všeč.

    Aja pa vse najboljše!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmmm, a res? A lip glosa sta tudi kul?

      Hvala :)

      Delete
  5. Oba su mi lepa, Mauve trunku vise, al volela bih da vidim kakav im je taj latex finis.I naravno, sretan rodjendan :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sretan ti rodjendan :) Mauve Like A Rockstar je bas poseban.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hvala! Mauve je tudi meni zelo všeč :)

      Delete
  7. Our local store's supplier took a while to supply them with the next LE available and they were all sold out so they brought... 50's Girls... again.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice!
    I follow you on bloglovin,
    Follow me back?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Biba, ful mi je všeč kako nardis swatche na ENI roki, enga zraven druzga... ful je lažja primerjava :) Hvala !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. O, hvala za tako sweet komentar! Me veseli, da sem v pomoč :)

      Delete
  10. Čestitke za rojstni dan :)
    Maue like a rock star je pa res čudovit odtenek in ti ful paše

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Biba!!
    How have you been! I hope you're doing really well! Happy belated birthday!!
    I love the manicure you made with these two nail polishes, the colors go together so well, I would totally wear it like that! Maybe I can still get my hands on them!
    xoxo
    Blusherine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! I'm so glad that your back :)

      I'm doing o.k., I guess. You?

      Thank you very much :)

      Delete
  12. Love that manicure! And you have such beautiful nails!
    Phlox

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are so pretty!! Might have to look for these nudes the next time we are out shopping!!

    Jayme & Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! I really appreciate it :)