June 12, 2012

Coral Pink Lips For Summer Kisses: Catrice Colour Bomb Velvet Matte Lip Colour LOTD

I've been loving Catrice Colour Bomb Velvet Matte Lip Colour (from the Revoltaire LE) lately and it was on my lips again yesterday.


Colour Bomb is a bright coral/pink matte shade and it did take me some time to get used to such bright lipstick and I really like it now. Since this is a matte lipstick, it feels a bit dry on the lips, but I always put a thin layer of lip balm under it anyway. 
As far as I know this one is very similar (dupe?) to MAC Watch Me Simmer lipstick from their MAC Shop MAC Cook Collection.


It comes in a really beautiful case:




This is how it looks on the lips:





Would you wear it? Do you own it and how do you like it?



____________________________________________
Song of the day: Van Halen - Can't stop loving you

22 comments:

  1. Hi Biba! I am so behind when it comes to current Limited Editions! So behind! Anyway, I would totally wear this color as well, but I would sheer it out and I would also put some gloss on top to make it even sheerer, I don't feel too comfortable with bright lips either!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Well, you didn't miss much with the latest LE's anyway, I guess.

      That's a great idea! I'll definitely try it paired with some gloss on top :)

      Delete
  2. Divan je, baš tako nešto i ja tražim :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. It is a bit drying, but a layer of lip balm helps.

      Delete
  4. I got the red one from this collection :) This shade looks very pretty on you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wanted the red too, but didn't get it... Thanks :)

      Delete
  5. hmmm, not sure if i'd wear it....it's not rich enough or have enough punch for me

    ReplyDelete
  6. Replies
    1. Tudi jaz se zadnje čase vse bolj navdušujem nad mat šminkami.

      Delete
  7. Ful mi je lepa barva <3 sm je ne bom kupila, mam eno slično od revlona. Že tko mam preveč šmink :P
    xo Deja

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ful ti paše tale barva, sem pa mislila da je malce bolj močna ali to samo na slkah tako izgleda?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hvala! Z dodatno plastjo vsekakor pride bolj močna barva. Meni pa je že tole kar precej živahno ;)

      Delete
  9. Such a beautiful color! And love the packaging!

    Jayme & Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the colour and the packaging too :)

      Delete
  10. You have the most perfect lips, dear.

    The packaging is nice, it reminds me of a holiday collection MAC did some time ago. Ah, the name escape me for now (old lady speaking here or does MAC come with too much collections?).

    Matte and coral is a great combo. I would wear it, totally, irremediably if Catrice was available around: I am in such a coral lipstick lust at the moment. Do those have nice/nourishing ingredients (like vegetal oils or any butter) or are they a petroleum paradise?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you <3

      Looking at the ingredient list they're wax and vegetable oils based.

      Delete

Thank you for your comment! I really appreciate it :)