June 28, 2012

S-he's Got It NOTD

So, yeah, I was browsing my boxes with nail polishes yesterday and I just couldn't decide which one to pick. But then, when I almost gave up, this baby caught my eye - S-he 208. Sadly, these are long gone by now...


Sun:




Shade:



S-he Stylezone in 208 is an orange based red with golden glass-flecked shimmer and it's jelly like. Application was very good, but after two coats my nail line is still a bit visible, but I don't mind. I really like this one - perfect Summer shade!


Thanks for dropping by!



__________________________________
Song of the day: Papa Roach - Lifeline

15 comments:

  1. Uuu, telih pa že dolgo nisem videla. :D Tegale sem tudi jaz imela, pa nikakor ni izgledal dobro na meni, tako da je odpeketal v smeti :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe, ja sem ga malo iz naftalina potegnila :D

      Delete
  2. Lep je, prava letnja crvena. Dobar izbor i nadam se da ces cesce postovati ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hvala! Upam tudi jaz - se bom vsekakor potrudila ;)

      Delete
  3. ovo mi ceka na swatchanje vec stoljecima, super je boja, bit ce valjda jednom XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Upam, da čimprej vidimo slike na tvojem blogu ;)

      Delete
  4. perfect summery colour, love it liloo/@tsunimee xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. soo beautiful! and bright! i love the shimmer in it as well :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! I really appreciate it :)